HOME INSPECTION ALTERNATIVE
I am a Licensed Florida General Contractor. CGC-1512316. I am also a Florida Licensed Home Inspector. HI# 299. Probably the most important qualification I have is I am a Certified Master Inspector, there are very few of us in the entire State. A home inspection can be a costly endeavor. I have come up with a cost effective alternative that has many advantages. I am now offering verbal walk-thru consultations starting at $200 for up to the first hour and $100 per hour after that. There are many advantages that my customers and their agents really seem to appreciate. I also offer Wind Mitigation Inspections which may save your customers up to 45% on their home insurance premiums thus making their new home more affordable. I also offer 4 Point and Roof Condition Insurance inspections
1. It is ideal for customers looking at many properties and do not wish to pay for a standard home inspection for each house they are considering.
2. It is much more reasonably priced because no work needs to be done after the consultation. It usually takes as long or longer to prepare a report as it does to do the actual inspection.
3. It does not seem to be such a DEAL BREAKER. A written report can be very intimidating and really scares a lot of customers.
4. It allows me to do more than just report on the facts. It allows me to give my opinions as a Florida Licensed General Contractor. In a standard written home inspection just the facts are given and that can really make a house look bad on paper.
5. It is finished right on location and there is no waiting for reports.
If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact me anytime. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have and advice is always free. The first $200 is due before we start the consultation as I have no way to guarantee being paid. I will spend as much time with you as you want over the first hour at a rate of $100 per hour which is due at the end of the consultation.
Michael J. Meeker
Meeker Industries, Inc.